5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Fresh Peaches
2. Breton Crackers with onion chive cream cheese
3. Chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels
4. Go Lean! Rolls
5. Homestyle popcorn by Popsecret
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Get out of debt
2. Buy my mom & grandma a house
3. Spend 6 months in the Mediterranian
4. Make a fat/queer/ethnic/pervy foundation to fund all you badasses
5.Rescue lots of dogs and cats from euthinasia
5 bad habits:
1. eating ketchup
2. rolling my eyes at people, which happens alot, where they can see me and want to beat my ass for it
3. wearing revealing clothes at inappropriate times
4. driving vengefully, when a driver makes me mad, without thinking of safety
5. not putting garbage where it should go, instead making a little pile or filling a drawer that I have to clean out at the end of the day
5 things I like doing:
1.recieving crafty or thoughtful gifts from people (instead of things that were bought in a store)
2. learning new bass lines and making them up
3. putting outfits together and revitalizing old clothes to make them hot and new
5. reading comic books-- Fables, Hellblazer and Lucifer are high on my rotation-- but I still love my old favorites like Sandman, Sin City, Wolverine and indies like Ghostworld and Love and Rockets.
5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. Skinny jeans-- they remind me of the jeans I saw in elementary school-- like pegged pants
2. Jelly shoes. That shit was just evil
3. Zoopas, is that what they were called? Or maybe Zoobas
4. A membership to E*Harmony
5. Platform flipflps
5 favorite toys:
1.J's P 1974 replica Jazz Bass (its a toy, I play with it)
2. Devil Stick (so named by anthonygabriel and others)
3. The dookyweb icon generator as discovered by jessicaeve and passed onto me
4. The yellow ducky that Nigel loves so much
5. Monkey, a stuffed monkey doll that I've had since I was three. He sits on my nightstand to protect him from Nigel and Mr. Woo, but until Nigel was brought into our lives, he slept in the bed with me.
- Current Music:Queer:;Garbage
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your dad's side, your favorite candy)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite animal, favorite color)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Lucia San Francisco
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards)
8. PORN STAR NAME: (middle name, street you grew up on)
9. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile you drive)
The Red Sephia
- Current Music:neighbors fighting about drinking problems
|You Are Oscar the Grouch|
- Current Music:Cowboys::Portishead
If you've ever had a momentary bit of a crush on me, feel free to comment below. Only you and I will ever know.
Comments are screened.
Then post this in your own LJ and see who might be crushing on you, you might be surprised by the answer(s)...
|Your True Love Is an Aries|
Why an Aries will love you: You have the intensity and energy to go head to head with your Aries... And the undying passion to keep an Aries coming back for more.
I don't know any Aries.
- Current Music:Me Gusto Cuando Callas:: Brazilian Girls
Pregnant with her second child, Britney Spears appears to be too busy on the home front to spend quality time in a recording studio, but her career as perfume frontwoman is proceeding nicely. As Defamer points out, her fans are "so desperate to buy anything with her name on it that she can move 10 million bottles of her various scents despite a creative output limited to one highly ill-advised marriage and a gravitationally challenged offspring."
Hey. It's not the kid's fault that somebody (the nanny?) dropped the baby on his head, or that Mom wasn't that into infant car seats before she was thumped for the omission by the press. To Britney fans, she still smells sweet. Her new perfume is called "In Control," just like her life.
"This perfume is for empowered girls who want to take over the world -- forget about the men!" What? Read that sentence again. What?
Spears says her perfumes echo her personal journey, from Curious to Fantasy to In Control. Defamer says, "look forward to the rollout of the surprisingly bold scent, I Can Afford An Ugly Custody Battle, You Unemployed ****, early in 2007."
- Current Music:Soul Surfing:: Fatboy Slim
My name is
|My identity is|
|adult, amorous, angel, BDSM, bbw, bear lover, beautiful, bent, chubby, chubby chaser, complex, cunt, daddy's whore, diesel femme, diva, do-me queen, dog lover, dominant, drag hag, eclectic, esoteric, fat femme, fightfucker, flirty, full of love, genderstraight, girlfag, girly-girl, grrl, high femme, homoflexible, introvert, kinky, ma'am, mama, masochist, mistress, nerd, passionate, polyamorous, polyflexible, queer, quiet, sexy, she-geek, skank, slinky minx, stone femme, switch, trannychaser, voyeuristic, weird|
angel, babe, bent, chick, daddy, daddy's whore, do-me queen, dominant, drag princess, dyke daddy, feminine, feminist, femme, freak, geek, genderstraight, girlfag, gyrl, heteroflexible, high femme, homoflexible, kinky, lady, leather, ma'am, masochist, me, pansexual, pervert, plumber femme, polyamorous, polysexual, queen, queer, sadist, sister, top, trannychaser, whore
- Current Music:An Honest Mistake:: The Bravery
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
1. I'm germphobic-- which has not been helped by being involved with people who're more germphobic than I am. For a year my boyfriend did not allow me to touch any communal surface--this didn't go away after we split up. It's very hard to walk down stairs while carrying packages in stores (or to use an escalator) without touching the railings-- but I do. Other things that don't get touched barehanded: Doorknobs, toilet handles, public restroom sink faucets, hangers in department stores, taxi door handles, airplane seats, gym equipment, bowling balls, tabletops in resturants, any top bedding in hotels. I carry around lysol wipes, lysol spray and a little bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse and the same things in my gymbag.
2. I eat a fuckload of ketchup. I consume so much ketchup that I occasionally wonder if someone is breaking in and eating it when I'm not at home.
3. I hate bell peppers. Alot.
4. I'm painfully and obscenely shy.
5. My cat wants to eat me. Whenever my cat gets hungry, and I'm asleep or watching tv, oblivious to his mounting hunger-- he comes over and starts trying to eat my face. Its become so bad that I cover my head in blankets when I sleep at night and tense up when he stands on the bed because I know he's going to start licking my forehead and chewing my hair.
6. I'm a nice person. I like to help people out and do nice things for them.
- Current Music:Ha Ha High Babe:: BRMC
|You Are The Sun|
You represent the best of life - vitality, success, and and truth.
You tend to have a strong, centered, balanced personality.
Inspiration and discovery are your fortes. You are very mentally strong.
A talented mind, you tend to excel at math, philosophy, and music.
As well as you have done in the past, the future is going to be filled with more success.
A new creative project is coming your way. Feed it, and it will grow into something huge.
Great riches, recognition, prosperity, or happiness is coming your way.
And it's possible that a fantastic vacation, or a new baby, is coming sooner than you think.
- Current Music:The Sky Lit Up:: PJ Harvey
It's called Yo Momma.
Whatever-- I can't even go into the premise or how idiotic it seems that someone actually is producing the show... but whatever I think of it, it is amazing for one reason.
Today Wilmer Valderrama says:
Y'know, I have a brown cock too. Do you want to hug my cock?
Teacher: "I never intended insult"
The question began, "Condoleezza holds a watermelon just over the edge of the roof of the 300-foot Federal Building, and tosses it up with a velocity of 20 feet per second." It went on to ask when the watermelon would hit the ground, based on a formula provided.
I woke up sneezing today. I sneezed 15 times before I made to the living room where I had my kleenex last. I just came in from a walk and my sinuses started burning within 2 minutes of being outside. My eyes itch. My skin itches. Every night, I have to shower and scrub the pollen from me lest I sleep in it and wake up with hives the next day.
Its supposed to rain tonight and that will bring a little relief.
I told my mom this:
If you love me, you'll buy me this:
Something's got to stop the suffering.
How will I survive?
Hey did you know there are a mere 125 shopping days until my birthday?
If you love me-- you'll send me Paparazzi Lighting by Ghostland Observatory.